• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

260 barreled action

Nubba0681

Remington 700 260 B/A

Built by Scott Weichel of Live Oak Accuracy

Action was trued and blueprinted.

25" bartlein 8 twist with a JEC brake

Not 100% on barrel size but very close to rem varmint. .860@ 25"

20 moa rail cerakoted same color

Oversized bolt knob

This had a dbm running an aics mag

Not exactly sure how many rounds have been fired. I am second owner.

I shot the rifle maybe 20 times with some factory 140 NBT and it shoots very well.

1/4-3/8" with that particular load.

No target pics as I didn't intend to get rid of it but life happens.

$875 shipped !!FIRM!! without straight shoe Trigger tech special, it has sold.

I would entertain trades for leupold HD series or other higher quality scopes... may take scope plus cash on a deal as long as it's 30 mm. I have several rifles needing glass.
8539D2EB-F0C4-4E9E-A233-3FA47CE1DAD1.jpeg
E5F21118-3CE2-44FD-86A3-7625EF08D411.jpeg
0D882128-9E11-441C-A772-E09DE8972A52.jpeg
7E9F5FE2-94BA-4194-B87A-95888F138FDE.jpeg
BBECE7D7-57AB-4E19-87F7-A7F825077D7E.jpeg
0DB09CA3-945A-4FF5-8247-CE33932091C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Do u have reloading components to go with this I have a Nice Swarovski Habicht Riflescope 4-16x50 PV with 4A reticle I have been looking to trade

I saw a guy at the range with a 6.5CM who'd just gotten out of school and had to cut his manbun off now that he has a job ... he is sorely disappointed with his creedmoor now and is looking for the original ... I'll let him know about this work of art ... 😁😁😁

My 260 rem (ackleyized) is my favorite of all my rifles ...

(creedmoor lovers - don't hate on me for having a lil fun ... I got a few of those too ... just haven't had time to replace the barrels yet ... doh! Seriously though - not hating on the CMs)

GLWS!

I saw a guy at the range with a 6.5CM who'd just gotten out of school and had to cut his manbun off now that he has a job ... he is sorely disappointed with his creedmoor now and is looking for the original ... I'll let him know about this work of art ... 😁😁😁

My 260 rem (ackleyized) is my favorite of all my rifles ...

(creedmoor lovers - don't hate on me for having a lil fun ... I got a few of those too ... just haven't had time to replace the barrels yet ... doh! Seriously though - not hating on the CMs)

GLWS!
😂
I owned a 260 ackley for a short period. I let a buddy beat me out of it. If this don't move, it's going to be a 25 creedmoor. That and the 6 creed are the only creed I have ever had any interests in.

I'd take things listed below as well as partials

tikka standard bf right hand
Rem 700 short action standard bf
Winchester model 70 short action standard bf

What does the bore look like?
When I bought the rifle, I had it scoped and the smith advised me it looked good other than being very dirty. I let him clean it up beings I had him go completely through it and check it out. (I usually do all this myself minus the bore scoping but knee surgery had me down at the time)
I don't have a scope myself so I couldn't send any pics or prove this.
I fired the rifle as stated above and that's all the experience I have with the rifle. I've got other 6.5 calibers and an abundance of components for them so this one is on the block.