26 nosler

That's a question of many pages.....its allover in past post...
Besides...powder..bullets grains...what do you want...theres all kinds...

The 156 berger with 76.6 of retumbo is working well for me,the increased bc makes up for the bullet weight at long range ,shooting 1/2 moa at 300 yds if i do my part. I left my turret set on the gun 612bc,3309 fps,3000 ft from the 140 bergers and 800 yds seems to be right on or at least the dead coyote at 820 thought so. . incidently i was running 78.3 of retumbo behind the 140 grain bergers. I boron nitride all bullets. 26 inch brux on stiller action from long range hunters

I've been using a browning LR in 26 Nosler sense 2017 , it's a love hate relationship, it's picky and likes reload only. I originally diled it in with 143gr Eldx 1.5 inch groups still I wasn't to crazy about it. Running 3400fps I've been through 9 different combo loads and went back To the E LDX It still seemed to be the best it could be with a factory barrelI use that load for a few years and then one day it opened up grouping went to about 6 inches on the board And of course I found this out while hunting i almost gave up went found some options thinking the barrel was done. Had about 500 rounds through it. Fast forward in a final attempt and never thinking ive done enuph one more go round , I built 3 more loads using 127 LRX 143 ELDX and 140 Berger Hunter Elite with Various powders . At first I was frustrated 6-7 " come on . As I was testing I noticed my groups started to get tighter 3" then 2 then I put the bergers in and it came together cutting paper 5 shot group 1/2 moa. I couldn't believe it just wow. I think I may have jumped up and cheered a little or giggled with excitement, I landed on 85gr of us869 with 140gr Berger Elite hunters. At 3200 fps . I slowed it down a bit . I read some where sometimes a barrel will come back to you on a rare occasion. Maybe that's true or it really likes those Bergers. Either way I'm back in the saddle with one of my favorite guns . Took that bad boy out for Antelope this year 455yrds and confident I was done 9 opening day . That Berger created so much more cavity damage then ELDX although to be fair Hornady says I was running the ELDX to fast they were not designed for those speeds. I can respect that . That is my experience. That is all.