.257 Roberts. Who can ream it to an AI?

Beamonk

Have you tried contacting any of these ... https://www.gunsmithusa.com/alabama.html
I have very little faith in Smiths around here! I grew up with a master restorer and I would have to go to their shop and watch for weeks.... I have a friend who is an amazingly talented Luthier, Roll Royce expert and man for all seasons who I would trust more and may actually call. He's built rifles before. Jim Kobe in Minnesota is who I have used in the past and is great but not sure he is still at it.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
I have very little faith in Smiths around here! I grew up with a master restorer and I would have to go to their shop and watch for weeks.... I have a friend who is an amazingly talented Luthier, Roll Royce expert and man for all seasons who I would trust more and may actually call. He's built rifles before. Jim Kobe in Minnesota is who I have used in the past and is great but not sure he is still at it.
So how far are you willing to travel? Are you willing to ship your rifle?

fraz01

4D Reamer Rentals has a Gunsmith list on their website, give them a call for a reference. You could also give Gordy's Precision in Florida a call. One thing you might find is that some smiths may be reluctant to set back and chamber a used barrel depending on round count on it.

Alibiiv

LRH Team Member
I've aeem the readers for sale but figured it was something a smith needed to do.
Might want to try Dennis Olson, Plains, Montana. He’s a good guy to work with, reasonable prices, reasonable turnaround time time, old time gunsmith and probably will have the reamer.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.