257 __________ ? name this wildcat

257 Precision long range hunting Rifle Sherman max creedmoor Ackley improved ultra magnum .....................

Or just 257 SPADE

I won't be spilling all the beans of our little Blackjack cartridge but I was curious what the LRH crowd would dub this efficient case.

The main thing I will say about this case was that it's first priority was to efficiently reach 3200 fps in 24" barrel with our 131 ACE. This should translate to 3050 fps with our hunting bullet coming out later this year. Goat gun, match gun, deer gun, kid gun, wife gun, whatever you want gun.

I'll be shooting and testing the 25 SST mountain rifle we just built for ELR matches and Hunting Mule deer and elk, but wanted to get this prototype brass in the testing pipeline. BTW we are paying $10,000 to any 25 Caliber shooter who wins the Q Creek ELR match near Medicine Bow Wyoming. Prizes for 25 Cal shooters all the way to 20th place.

Let me know what you would call it!

View attachment 123277
Interesting...my buddies came up yrs.ago with a 25 W.D.(for wayne and danny) they did several rifles in it.i have one that is still a terrific shooter....Looks like your case is a 243 wsm necked up...???

It's the 257 blackjack. It's essentially x47 lapua length saum based cartridge. Around 64gr of powder but will handle pressure like a mofo.

If it's the same guy I think he went Rock Crawling for a living, they climb big giant smooth face rocks for kicks. But I have to say: Blackjack short mag = BSM
I think Miles and Logan are pretty busy. They're very active on the 25 creed and fast twist 25s Facebook page. Their inventory of bullets has been gone for several months, due to Sierra not making runs and giving excuse. 115 dtac in same boat. I'm almost out of bullets and I have 4 rifles shooting the 131 unfortunately.

I won't be spilling all the beans of our little Blackjack cartridge but I was curious what the LRH crowd would dub this efficient case.

The main thing I will say about this case was that it's first priority was to efficiently reach 3200 fps in 24" barrel with our 131 ACE. This should translate to 3050 fps with our hunting bullet coming out later this year. Goat gun, match gun, deer gun, kid gun, wife gun, whatever you want gun.

I'll be shooting and testing the 25 SST mountain rifle we just built for ELR matches and Hunting Mule deer and elk, but wanted to get this prototype brass in the testing pipeline. BTW we are paying $10,000 to any 25 Caliber shooter who wins the Q Creek ELR match near Medicine Bow Wyoming. Prizes for 25 Cal shooters all the way to 20th place.

Let me know what you would call it!

View attachment 123277How about the 25 lightning
How about the 25 lightning