257 __________ ? name this wildcat

I won't be spilling all the beans of our little Blackjack cartridge but I was curious what the LRH crowd would dub this efficient case.

The main thing I will say about this case was that it's first priority was to efficiently reach 3200 fps in 24" barrel with our 131 ACE. This should translate to 3050 fps with our hunting bullet coming out later this year. Goat gun, match gun, deer gun, kid gun, wife gun, whatever you want gun.

I'll be shooting and testing the 25 SST mountain rifle we just built for ELR matches and Hunting Mule deer and elk, but wanted to get this prototype brass in the testing pipeline. BTW we are paying $10,000 to any 25 Caliber shooter who wins the Q Creek ELR match near Medicine Bow Wyoming. Prizes for 25 Cal shooters all the way to 20th place.

Let me know what you would call it!

View attachment 123277
How about Blackjack Mule

"25 Stalker" is Kirby Allen's 25/300 NM Imp

"Slayer" is my line of cartridges

since I coined the "257 Black Magic" name for your hunting bullet some time back, I suggest that name for your wildcat ... It just sounds super cool !

We have two cases that we want to release over the next 5 years. This one is primarily intended for guys to run from 3000 - 3225 fps for a crossover hunting / match rifle.

This will be the only case released for the first 3-4 years of this leg of our journey. With the advances in bullet design an extra super-magnum is not entirely necessary considering the advanced optics and predictive software we all have.

Between 25x47 which runs 2900-2975 fps and this type of cartridge than can do 3150-3250 all my bases are covered!
You could call it your "One Eyed 25" and call your next one your "Two Eyed 25".