257-300 wsm

Kevin i have a few questions here .
im building this gun here in a few weeks and was wondering are you using 270 wsm brass to start with ? what length are you trimming your brass to ?

awesome.. what barrel company is yours ?
This
The barrel was brand new and has never been fired.

• Savage Small Shank
    • Blued Chromoly
    • 1/10" Twist
    • Sporter Contour .570 Muzzle
    • Sporter Hunter Crown
is a Adams & Bennett (ER Shaw) 250 Savage barrel that was rechambered to 257 WSM.

Thats from the ebay add. I got it at a good price and considering its new I couldnt pass it up!

Last edited:
Hi, maybe I can help you. I shoot a 25/300 WSM. I have a number of loads.
Could i possibly talk you into some of your load data information. I should be finished with my rifle this week. I am using a Brux barrel 1:7.5, R5, with 131 grain blackjacks. Any data for heavier bullets would sure help. Thank you!

It's a really easy to load and shoot round. 7828 h1000 work great. I only shoot Bib 110s in mine. No trouble at all. Randy Robinette probably has the most expiernce with this round. Call him at Bib bullets. His 257 110 has the highest bc you will find that runs in a 10 twist. .520
25wsm= Shep

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.