250AI Reamer

Sorry Butterbean, just saw that you were referring to the 22 Creedmoor after my long response. Actually, could be looking into the 22 Creedmoor if the AI doesn't work out, but really don't want to go that route. AI's just look cool!!!

Sorry Butterbean, just saw that you were referring to the 22 Creedmoor after my long response. Actually, could be looking into the 22 Creedmoor if the AI doesn't work out, but really don't want to go that route. AI's just look cool!!!
Friends don't let friends shoot Needmoor's

Would like to put a 250-3000AI together, looking for a reamer.

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks in advance
Get with a good gunsmith, you have several on this site that I sure you could ship to, just throw up the flag that you are looking for someone.

Years ago, I used to neck 250-3000 brass down to 22-250. You could do the reverse if you need brass. Not only that, Lapua makes 22-250 brass.

I have to admit, my family went into the man bun crowd about 3 months ago. I will say this, I like that cartridge and have no problems using it. My dad got a Sauer 100 Fieldshoot in 6.5 Creedmoor and I've never seen a factory rifle shoot that good? My son shoots a 1941 M38 Husqvarna sporterized 6.5 Sweed and likes to make fun of our lease hunters and their 6.5 Lazer beam/elephant dropping Creedmoors. They can't believe that a cartridge made in the 1800s can equal their almighty Creedmoor. With that said, I think its a great cartridge and enjoy shooting it.
I was very hesitant to jump onto the creedmoor bandwagon, but I finally was talked into building one for a friend of mine. It shot great, the components were easy to find at the time, and was right there with the 260 Rem. I don't believe all the hype of the round being superior or the best ever, but I do give credit to Hornady for all the marketing they did to promote it. Same goes for the PRC line, they do nothing that a 6.5saum, 264win, or the 300win won't do, but they sure did a good job of marketing it.

I was very hesitant to jump onto the creedmoor bandwagon, but I finally was talked into building one for a friend of mine. It shot great, the components were easy to find at the time, and was right there with the 260 Rem. I don't believe all the hype of the round being superior or the best ever, but I do give credit to Hornady for all the marketing they did to promote it. Same goes for the PRC line, they do nothing that a 6.5saum, 264win, or the 300win won't do, but they sure did a good job of marketing it.
It would even be better if it was really a 6.5 instead of a 6.7, but 6.7 Needmoor just would have never caught on

It would even be better if it was really a 6.5 instead of a 6.7, but 6.7 Needmoor just would have never caught on
But we have the 6.8 western now...
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Recent Posts