25 wssm

Jerry M

Thinking about getting a D-tech upper in this caliber for an Antelope hunt next fall. Anybody have experience with this round? Any comment good or bad would be appreciated.

No experience with this round. But my brother was looking at the very same thing about two years ago and after a long talk with mike he went with the 25 DTI. He is very happy with it. Gun looms and shoots so well I may be getting one for exactly what you are talking about. Either way dtech makes a very nice upper.

I had one in a winchester model 70 several years back.The problem i had was seating depth with bullets.To get it to group,i was forced to seat so long that the gun became a single shot.I tried several different brands,bergers,nosler,barnes.Finally traded it off.larry

The biggest problem I see at present is brass availability, or lack thereof.... Try to find brass or loaded ammo before you build anything in this caliber at present. I am lucky I got the brass count I did when brass was easy to find and cheap to find; it isn't either at present.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.