• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25 wssm ar 15 upper

wesslipka

I have for sale an Olympic Arms 25 wssm complete ar 15 upper for sale. It has 34 rounds down the tube. It shoots Winchester 115 ballistic tips 1/2 moa all day long. I will include the 33 pieces of nickle plated once fired brass I have and the six unfired rounds I have from the original 2 boxes of ammo I bought with it. I will also include a RCBS die set with it. It has a nikon coyote special 3-9x40 cammo scope mounted on it. Hunted and killed several whitetails and a few axis deer with this gun, therfore it has a few scratches and normal marks from use. $950 for all or $750 without optic

Attachments

• 25wssm1.jpg
    25wssm1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 25wssm2.jpg
    25wssm2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 12
It has a 24" olympic arms ultra match stainless bull barrel. I also acquired about 100 more pieces of brass that I'll through in.

That's the best part, it will work on any ar 15. It has one 20 rnd mag that has modified feed lips and a follower that holds 7 rnds.

I have for sale an Olympic Arms 25 wssm complete ar 15 upper for sale. It has 34 rounds down the tube. It shoots Winchester 115 ballistic tips 1/2 moa all day long. I will include the 33 pieces of nickle plated once fired brass I have and the six unfired rounds I have from the original 2 boxes of ammo I bought with it. I will also include a RCBS die set with it. It has a nikon coyote special 3-9x40 cammo scope mounted on it. Hunted and killed several whitetails and a few axis deer with this gun, therfore it has a few scratches and normal marks from use. $950 for all or $750 without optic

Is this upper and accesories still available for sale?

Yes, its still for sale but, the barrel is currently getting threaded so I can hang a can on it.
I've also acquired several more once fired cases. If you are interested, shoot me an offer and I'll see how fast I can get the barrel back.

Thanks but I ended up buying a new upper with 140 rounds of unfired shells. Have fun with the can. Working on that too as well as setting it up as a postie on a registered lower I have. if something changes and i get out of the new upper I will let you know. Can you buy higher capacity magazines anywhere?

Thanks but I ended up buying a new upper with 140 rounds of unfired shells. Have fun with the can. Working on that too as well as setting it up as a postie on a registered lower I have. if something changes and i get out of the new upper I will let you know. Can you buy higher capacity magazines anywhere?

can you call me this morning at 215 317 9797

Recent Posts