• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25% OFF PROMO

I'm another one who has ZERO social media!! I refuse to carry a cell phone.
None of it...But I do buy stuff and I bet there are others just like me.

i understand,
I personally cant stand Social media. However owning a shop in a small town requires that i use it. to me the forums are a new thing. we will get better at using it.
thanks for the feedback

I started out being a bit upset about all this but when a guy makes a mistake and then publicly apologizes I think anyone that harbors a grudge needs to slow down and take a breath.

I say kudos to Nick at Straight-Jacket although I will also weigh in that I'm not a social media person and most people that I know that can afford a custom rifle aren't either.

The people on here who are upset about something that they potentially would have gotten for free are ridiculous. You guys are awesome. Keep doing what you're doing and keep building awesome rifles. I've never seen another world class rifle builder giving the deals you and Tristan do, and your customer service is 2nd to none. I appreciate it. Puts a lot of value into the product you make and the money is well spent. I'm really looking forward to the 7SS you're building me and will do a nice write-up on here after I put it through its paces...maybe give these guys something to drool over.

Easier for most folks to read the riot act to someone via anonymous forum posts; most would never get the courage to do it face to face. Social media outrage. I place heavy weight on the intention, and the execution is secondary.

@Nick@Straight-Jacket . If your family shop ever gets into building some big bore stuff suitable for Africa, gimme a shout. I'll give you guys a go.