• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25 cal barrel

IndianaMatt

Looking for a 25 cal 7 twist barrel. I know there probably isn't one out there but I figure I should ask.

Ryan Pierce has some .25 cal proof barrels coming in next week I believe he said today.

check out blackjack's website. their x-caliber barrels are a decent price. PVA also has prefits depending on your action.

X caliber is running a customer appreciation sale till noon tomorrow at 25% off. I'm not sure if they do a 7 twist, but I thought I saw a 7 5 or a 7.7 twist for sure.

I have seen a ton of negative reviews on the X-caliber stuff. I have no personal experience with them. Do you guys have an opinion?

I have seen a ton of negative reviews on the X-caliber stuff. I have no personal experience with them. Do you guys have an opinion?
I went with a krieger for this exact reason. But it seems that some of the X-caliber barrels shoot very well if your gunsmith can make it work.

I think I'll give one a shot. The budget is tight being I'm buying all the components now. If the barrel doesn't work out I'll replace it later.