.25 cal 131g .330G7 bullet from Blackjack Bullets for you to drool on ...

I was able to grab a "few" of the 133s from my LGS last week when they hit the shelves.
Can't wait to try them out soon.

I was also able to trade 200 135s to a member here for 200 131s. Even drove from Phx to San Diego to drop them off. (I had to go for work,and the drop spot was literally 5 minutes off the freeway!)

I've searched the forms for about a half hour now and didn't find anything except for a couple of people posting that they haven't received any responses from Blackjack Bullets.......any word on when 131 blackjacks will be available again? Not at all trying to talk negative about them, but it doesn't seem like the company is posting anymore to their facebook account, no barrels in stock on their website, no bullets, etc. I suspect the current supply chain environment has been hard on them where they are dependent on Sierra producing them (I believe that's who produces the bullets). I'm sure Sierra is probably dragging their feet considering Blackjack Bullets is probably a small customer compared to their large global clients and ammo manufacturers.

Similarly, I've wondered how all the custom loaders have been doing? With huge component shortages, have they been able to produce anything to sell? They all seem to be consistently "out of stock" on offerings. Granted, I'm sure whatever they do have sells out immediately, but still must be hard if they have to constantly wait on components.

I've searched the forms for about a half hour now and didn't find anything except for a couple of people posting that they haven't received any responses from Blackjack Bullets.......any word on when 131 blackjacks will be available again? Not at all trying to talk negative about them, but it doesn't seem like the company is posting anymore to their facebook account, no barrels in stock on their website, no bullets, etc. I suspect the current supply chain environment has been hard on them where they are dependent on Sierra producing them (I believe that's who produces the bullets). I'm sure Sierra is probably dragging their feet considering Blackjack Bullets is probably a small customer compared to their large global clients and ammo manufacturers.

Similarly, I've wondered how all the custom loaders have been doing? With huge component shortages, have they been able to produce anything to sell? They all seem to be consistently "out of stock" on offerings. Granted, I'm sure whatever they do have sells out immediately, but still must be hard if they have to constantly wait on components.
I'm done waiting on Blackjack. My new bullet is going to be Berger. I still have 500 BJ 131 bullets but once they are gone, I'm moving on. They and the 500 Berger's I have will get me thru a barrel and the start of a new one. Berger has come thru so I'm good. People need to jump on the Berger band wagon. I'm getting alerts everyday that there's are in stock.