.25 cal 131g .330G7 bullet from Blackjack Bullets for you to drool on ...

Anybody tried to get anything from Blackjack on their website lately? I'm not having any luck getting through. Hope nothing is going on!
They've been re-working their e-commerce platform I think and it affect ordering-- give them a ring or try their facebook (theyve been most responsive on there)

Anybody have an OAL with the 131 in 25-284 ? Hoping for the ideal measurement with the bullet base about even with the shoulder.

Anybody tried the Chinchaga .257/135 RBT bullet ? They require an 8 twist barrel and look real good. Haven't seen any data on them. They offer a 140 bullet but it requires a 10 or faster barrel. Not nearly as slippery looking as the 135.

Anybody tried the Chinchaga .257/135 RBT bullet ? They require an 8 twist barrel and look real good. Haven't seen any data on them. They offer a 140 bullet but it requires a 10 or faster barrel. Not nearly as slippery looking as the 135.
Never tried them. I should look into them. Are they in Alberta? I'm in Manitoba so they should be accessible to me. I know there's been guys on here using them but not in 25 cal as far as I know.