25 cal 108gr JLK bullet experiences?

Wilderness Blacktail

im surrounded by the marble mtn, trinity alps ans
Hi folks I was wondering if anyone has used the 108 grain JLK bullets and if so what are your thoughts on them. Im considering ordering some and trying them out in my 257 weatherby (1 n 10) for high country deer hunting.
I see a number of folks hunting deer and elk with 6.5 JLKs so are the 25s workin for you?? With their high bc they look pretty good :)

With the power of the the Weatherby I would look into Chinchanga bullets. I was thinking of trying them in my 25-06AI. I believe they make a 130 plus grain 25 cal bullet. Do a search on here and you can see what they look like.

I have not shot any of their bullets; but I think I will try some. I have just been shooting 115 Bergers out of my 25-06AI. Swamplord on here has tried them and they seem to do well in his large calibers.

Berger checked nearly all bullets for differences between published and real bc last year. The test data showed differences in several bullets. In my oppinion, great that someone actually rechecks after a few years of production.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.