25-284 build

Keep one thing in mind even though you set your chamber for the Blackjack Hammers are not sensitive too bullet jump and they are long being they are a mono I'm sure you can find a Hammer that will work it doesn't hurt too have options Blackjacks can be hard too find Hammers are available good luck on your hunt
When I had my 25-06AI done we used a BlackJack reamer and it is spectacular with the Hammers

I have 24 of the PVA Cayuga's loaded up that I bought a few months back. Once I get the gun shot a bit, I'll run some accuracy tests with those.
Don't overlook the 117 gr absolute you proball can get a extra 200 fps out of that bullet it's fairly new should be perfect for the quarter bore and will work in yourtwist

Well posted this in another thread. Shot my recently built 25-284 today. Ran the H4831 powder with 3 different bullets. Shot about 20 rounds just to get some down the barrel and cleaned a few times. Ran the Speer 120s, Sierra 117s and Hornady 110 ELDs. The ELDs we're the disappointment if the day. Wasn't really down for testing real accuracy today but tried to get an idea of what the barrel liked. Used a bulls bag rather than my Sinclair and rear bag. The Sierras and Speers all shot under an inch with the Sierras inside of .5. The ELDs we're all over .5 to about 1". Got some down the tube so next trip out will be running the 131s, Cayuga's and Berger 115s.