25-284 build complete.

Do you have any pics of loaded rounds or formed brass?

Also, is your reamer setup fairly standard on the body design, or did you remove some wall taper and increase the shoulder angle (like an AI version)?

IMG_3388.JPG
IMG_3413.JPG
Do you have any pics of loaded rounds or formed brass?

Also, is your reamer setup fairly standard on the body design, or did you remove some wall taper and increase the shoulder angle (like an AI version)?
Reamer is pretty much standard no turn neck with .145 freebore.

great setup. who built your rifle. I have a lilja 7 twist ready for a 25 creedmoor build on a tikka t3 LA setup. really want to get it going soon.

thanks for the oal measurement. ordered bullets. decided to take a chance normally would not build something with such a fast twist for just one or two bullet options. next decision will be short barreled woods gun or longer barreled setup. if you have time and decide to test rl-23 please post results it is a pretty stable powder like rl-16 but will give better case fill

thanks for the oal measurement. ordered bullets. decided to take a chance normally would not build something with such a fast twist for just one or two bullet options. next decision will be short barreled woods gun or longer barreled setup. if you have time and decide to test rl-23 please post results it is a pretty stable powder like rl-16 but will give better case fill
I did test RL23. I had two groups just north of 1/2moa. They were right at 3100 FPS. But I am getting better speeds and lower ES's with 26. I will be shooting it at 1000 yards today. Also I wouldn't be to worried about that fast of a twist I was stacking 115s while fire forming.

Lee31. I saw your ad for the 25-284 fast twist. I am currently debating a 25-284 build. I am in south central Wisconsin (Sheboygan County). Nice rifle. My son has a very similar set-up in 280 AI. I've done a number of builds with Bartlien barrels, but they don't have a 25-284 reamer. Would your reamer be available for sale. You can respond here, text or call 920.207.8383 or email me [email protected]. I don't have enough posts to respond to the classified ads and I'm not really interested in a fast twist anyway....Regards, Mike

Lee31. I saw your ad for the 25-284 fast twist. I am currently debating a 25-284 build. I am in south central Wisconsin (Sheboygan County). Nice rifle. My son has a very similar set-up in 280 AI. I've done a number of builds with Bartlien barrels, but they don't have a 25-284 reamer. Would your reamer be available for sale. You can respond here, text or call 920.207.8383 or email me [email protected]. I don't have enough posts to respond to the classified ads and I'm not really interested in a fast twist anyway....Regards, Mike
I sold my reamer to a guy in Wyoming.