25-06 vs 257 wby

Putting pen ta paper I'll call that bet a say 25/06 , mines a 700 ,CM action Semi custom,she sports a 26 inch CM ,1/10 tw,Shilen bbl turned down from a bull hvy blank,3 carbide cutters gave their lives to shape that unique shape of her Beautiful barrel . 100 grain Sierras,100 grn Nosler Ballistic tips
Are quite impressive above 3400 fps,my Smith built her a custom brake and a thread protector,high polished the barrel and deep blued her ,the stock it greenish laminate,pillar beded and free floated , trigger Remington smithed to break at 3/4 lb. so I'm guilt free 25/06 got2Bee,cheers till the shoot off , lol🥳🥳🧐😉😉

... mines a 700 ,CM action Semi custom,she sports a 26 inch CM ,1/10 tw,Shilen bbl turned down from a bull hvy blank,3 carbide cutters gave their lives to shape that unique shape of her Beautiful barrel...
Sounds like a real humdinger! No glamour shots? ;)

FEENIX,

The BEE

IMG_3705.jpeg

Great wood ensures kills !

Version 3.jpeg

Beautiful guns. Years ago I read that a pro baseball player "felt he played better if he looked B*tching" when he played.

When I got out of high school (around 1976), I worked at a gun store. While there I purchased my first deer rifle. It was a Sako 270 with French walnut. When I moved back home to a small farming area, I went deer hunting with a bunch of friends. Everyone was ooing and aahing my gun. When things slowed down mid afternoon, like it does deer hunting, we were sitting around just watching. There was a white rock on the rocky mountain that these guys started shooting at. I just watched. At one point, one of the guys said let's see how well your gun shoots. They were all shooting leftover guns from their fathers (read whatever they can scare up to hunt with). I thought great, now I will somehow get shown up. I took my time and fired. The white rock disappeared. Nothing was said, they just walked away. Then you have a good looking gun, and you know it shoots well, you shoot better in my book.

I am NOT trying to convince you to change your mind, just simply passing information that might be pertinent for your intended use. Below are the bullets I was referring to.

https://badlandsprecision.com/product/257-110gr-super-bulldozer-2/

https://patriotvalleyarms.com/flm-257-117gr-cayuga-hunting-bullets-50ct/

My build plan was to propel the 133 Bergers primarily, but I cannot get them at the moment, but I can get the above bullets.
Yo Feenix. Have you any experience with the Cayuga's relative to the Badlands in terms of how quickly they pressure up? Just thinking of velocity potential. Thanks