• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

24N41 powder for sale or trade- I am traveling and can meet you

jpfrog

I have 13 pounds of 24N41 I no longer need because I sold the rifle it was for. One 8 pound jug, and five 1 pound cans (cans are all same lot).

I will be traveling from Dallas to the CO Springs/Salida area for 2nd season deer (10/30 - 11/7) and can bring it with me....travel up through Amarillo, Raton area on my way up.

Only looking to get back close to what I have in it from Powder Valley...roughly $213 for the 5 pounds, $279 for the 8 pounds. Maybe less if you buy it all and can meet me on my route.

I'm also fairly flexible on my hours and willingness to drive to OK, AR, and LA within reason over the next few weeks. And I'll be in San Saba, TX near the end of September.

IMG_8870.jpeg

Last edited:
I would very much like to have y6our 8 lb keg. Don't guess your flexible enough to get to me. About 50 miles N. of Missoula, MT. ?

Up top. I will be in San Saba, TX this weekend. I will be in the Lake Conroe area mid-October. I'm open to other places between now and then!

Bump- I will be driving down to Lake Conroe from Dallas on Friday and returning Monday and can meet along the way.

Also thinking about building an AR15 based carbine or pistol and would trade for parts.