.243 Win TSX vs Etip vs HPBT on deer or hog

I feel sorry for you having to put up with CAs ******** laws and some of the liberals that live there. Right up until the start of winter then id like to hide out in your basement!
Unfortunately some of us over here on the left coast (california) have to shoot "non toxic" bullets in certain areas. The only condor that gets lead poisoning is the one being shot with lead, not eating it, dumb *** enviromaniacs.

I feel sorry for you having to put up with CAs ******** laws and some of the liberals that live there. Right up until the start of winter then id like to hide out in your basement!

Yea, tell me about it. Even the Calif. Hwy Patrol guys that sometimes shoot at the same (self-regulated open space) range I go to near the Nv. border tease me that I can't have some of the cool hardware that they can AS NEVADA residents. That's right...THEY are CHP and live in Nevada and make fun of the Calif. regs. Ahhh, waddayagonnado? :rolleyes: They got Harry Reid, so there!

how the hell do they let them be california state police and not live in the state? that sure wouldnt happen in MI!!

how the hell do they let them be california state police and not live in the state? that sure wouldnt happen in MI!!

Well, they still pay Calif. income tax, so I guess the State doesn't care. Rule is, if you live in Calif. and make your money elsewhere, you pay Calif. income tax, and if you live elsewhere but work in Calif. you pay Calif. income tax. Still, the state is broke. Easy to see why...Bad financial / population management. Don't get me started! (Even Dem. Gov. Jerry Brown says state worker pension reform is one of the things destined to happen. But we have problemo that's a national one that the libs in Ca. don't want to address in any sensible way.)

We best stick to bullet types & hunting in this forum.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.