.243 or .308 and h380 recipes

petasucks

hi everyone im new to this and the online talkn thing but here goes I have a few pounds of h380 and I was wondering if anyone has had good experinces with it in either of these rifles thanks

308 win. 47gr h380 wlr primer 175gr vld target

Attachments

• 20150117_133311.jpg
    20150117_133311.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 155
243 WIN H380 41.5gr nosler 85gr solid base bullet win primer rem brass . great load for my target rifle can break an egg every shot at 500 yd . guess what nosler does't make that bullet any more gun)

maybe could sub. a .90 pro hunter or hornady interbond if by solid base you mean flat base thanks for the info. this rifle belongs to my best bud so im tring to work him up something that will have managable velocity and hit with a little more power than the factory crap he shootn now, he paid $40 for box of bullets that wont shoot an 1.5" group and they are hornady!!

Nosler solid base was a boat tail spitzer . they dropped that line about the time ballistic tip got popular . the 90 gr ballistic tip might work as good. when I found out production had stopped I went out on a round up and collected all the bullets local gun shops had .lol gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.