• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 240 Weatherby Custom Deluxe German/Sauer Made

ctkelly

Acquired this in a trade last year from a member here. Too nice to shoot for me and I need the money for remodeling. 1971 W. German made Weatherby Custom Deluxe in 240 Weatherby. 24" Barrel, checkered bolt handle, jewelled bolt body and follower, custom deluxe engraving on floor plate. Little blueing wear at the muzzle, some minor marks on the stock. Overall very good shape. Have the documented history from Weatherby. 2.75-10x Weatherby scope and rings.....all from the factory. Gun was reportedly fired only 8 times. $1500 shipped to your FFL. Cashiers Check or USPS money order(s).

[email protected]

boltt.jpg

wbydlx2.jpg
customdeluxe.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. Open to partial or full trades, let me know what you have and see if we can make a deal.

Will someone please buy this....before I do something rash and irresponsible:)

Bump for a great rifle.

Will someone please buy this....before I do something rash and irresponsible:)

Bump for a great rifle.

LOL, I thoughtyou were out on the river? I have been pestering Cory for a few days now with details about his rifle. I am like you, I wish someone would buy this so I could forget about it.

Jeff

I went out yesterday, and woke up creaky and feeling sorry for myself...reset for tomorrow. This rifle has your name on it:)

I have an STI Trojan in .45ACP with 5" barrel. I haven't fired it. Any interest in a trade?
Ben

PM or email me with your offer....already have two high end 1911's but its not like a third one will hurt me any. haha.