240 Matchking in a 1:10 twist?

Overkill338

Wanted to try these in my .300 RUM, and some stories of them working fine. Whats the general consensus here? They've been discontinued now.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Wanted to try these in my RUM, and some stories of them working fine. Whats the general consensus here?

Thanks guys
According to my chart which is older and does not have that exact bullet you should be OK
E0E97DC7-4261-4F51-8C00-F9FFC826B424.jpeg

I trust information from Bryan Litz more than the manufacture and it looks like it will be OK at least a 1.5 and above will work it looks like you'll be on average at least 1.63 Use information from this photo in your ballistics app as far as BC or running multiple BC's it is very accurate for me with all my rifles

I trust information from Bryan Litz more than the manufacture and it looks like it will be OK at least a 1.5 and above will work it looks like you'll be on average at least 1.63 Use information from this photo in your ballistics app as far as BC or running multiple BC's it is very accurate for me with all my rifles
Thank you so much my friend! I picked up some RL50 and US869 today!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts