230 bergers

1blacktail

Well I shot my 300 rum again today first I shot it at a 100 and it wad still grouping so I shot it at 550 and busted some gatorade bottles, I have a rock I shoot at 850 a lot its by an old cat road I drive to get into wer I shoot I had shot a load with accubonds with an stw and those bullets blow up and you can tell Wen they hit a its very hard sand stone wall I **** the 239 grain berger at it and I hit my mark but didn't see it blow up I asked my spotter if he had seen the same thing he didn't see it explode either, we loaded up and went over there and I was amazed my bullet had penatrated over an 1.5 in the hard sand stone and was a perfect mushroom I dug it out with a marking spike and a splitin mall I was amazed I wieghed it and it retained more then 60% of its wieght 141 grains any one else have this kind of success

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.