• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .22LR FEDERAL 550 rounds 36 Grain Copper Plated Hollow Point

83blazer

I have 5 boxes of Federal .22lr 550 rounds per box, copper plated, hollow point for sale

Brand new $65 plus $10 for shipping.

Thanks
Ernie

If you dont like my price move on. You don't have to post your dumb *** comments on my thread.

Very childish behavior.

most of us on here are not trying to put it to our fellow hunter / shooters. if your just trying to get ridiculous prices out of something and take advantage of the rest of us then maybe this is not the sight you should be on....
just saying.

10740ls.jpg

Skinny,
You must have been bullied growing up and probably still are. No one is taking advantage of anyone. You need to get out of the house and see what prices are for 22. If you dont like what I post no need to comment with your dumb *** remarks. This site has moderators and if they feel I am stepping the line then they can call me out or delete my post.

Yes I did tell someone $25 and $35 but they were fishing for a price. This is not an auction site.

If you dont like my price again dont comment on my thread and move on. Go spend time with someone who cares or keep posting your stories. Just got back from Bishop and for a small brick of 100 its $14.99

Have bought and sold plenty of rifles on here and not once have i taken advantage of someone. Im fair.