• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.224 barrel blank

Zhomeguy

looking for a 1-8 or maybe a 1-7.7 to 1-7.5 barrel..prefer Sendero maybe LV if someone has an extra laying around...

I have a Bartlein 8" twist custom Palma style that is fluted for a 23" finish length. It is larger than a Sendero contour and smaller than a LV.

I have a Bartlein 8" twist custom Palma style that is fluted for a 23" finish length. It is larger than a Sendero contour and smaller than a LV.
What is blank length and end barrel diameter..might be able stretch it to 24" i hope ...

What is blank length and end barrel diameter..might be able stretch it to 24" i hope ...
The blank is 25 inches long. The flutes stop at 21 inches. The diameter at 23 inches is .875". It has .010" per inch taper, so it would be .865" at 24 inches. It also has 8 flutes instead of the standard 6. The flutes are .075" deep.

I guess my link does not work, so here is what i have.
Hart ,223, 31" 8twist, SS, 4"shank, then straight taper to .830.

The blank is 25 inches long. The flutes stop at 21 inches. The diameter at 23 inches is .875". It has .010" per inch taper, so it would be .865" at 24 inches. It also has 8 flutes instead of the standard 6. The flutes are .075" deep.
What are you asking for her...

I guess my link does not work, so here is what i have.
Hart ,223, 31" 8twist, SS, 4"shank, then straight taper to .830.
This will probably finish out much like the Bartlein barrel which responded..what are you asking..the flutes likely justify a bit mor n would definately keep the weight down a bit..

Thank you, i'll take a pass...im not in a rush n can order direct at that price..thank you for responding
You can probably order at that price if you are a dealer, I don't know what discounts they give. I'm not a dealer and I can't buy one for that price.

Krieger has several 224 barrels in stock. Have you looked at their list?

Yes, Kreiger Direct based upon availability n about 6 week wait if you want them to flute...but u can buy direct from Bugholes n they'll flute it for you n its about 4 weeks..both can be had for under 500 then shipping...