• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 223ai 700p 9 twist manner & seekins dbm USO st-10

hitemhard

I just got this from JasonK alittle while ago and I just don't think it is going to work for me. I have gotten spoiled by my other adjustable stocks and custom actions. I will probably regret selling this because it is a sweet little rifle.
Description
Factory 700p 223 action with badger bolt knob and a factory 9 twist barrel that has been reamed out to 223ackley by r-bros. and they also cut the barrel to 24" and threaded it to 1/2x28 for a suppressor. it has a old style rem trigger. it is bedded in a manners msc-t3 in tan, also has seekins dbm with 2 mags. you can seat 75gr bullets easily in the mags it is a sweet system. it also includes a shooters ridge pivoting bipod 6-9" bipod, and a black eagle stock pack.
Price is $1375 1300 shipped
Price w/USO st10 $2475 2250 w/o rings
I would be happy to seperate the barreled action or just barrel for the right price (make offers). also open to trades especially nxs or uso moa/moa scopes. I will add cash for the right deal.
Pics
IMGP6380.jpg

IMGP6381.jpg

IMGP6382.jpg

IMGP6383.jpg

Nice gun.

Have you shot it? Dies available, any fireformed cases?

How light is the stock Remington trigger?

Thanks

Allen

shoots 69gr. black hills well. keeping dies for surgeon build, could sell 100rds fireformed lapua brass to buyer.trigger breaks clean at right around 2.5lbs.