• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .223 Varmit DPMS AR-15 Fluted Barrel w/ Scope

I got this rifle about a year ago and put the 200 rounds though it to condition the barrel and it has lived in the safe since then. The rifle is easily 99% condition. It comes with everything pictured including Bushnell 4X-12X scope, butt stock mag holder, scope riser, Harris bi-pod,and magazine. Very accurate out past 300 meters. I also added the JP Enterprises Reduced Power Spring Kit and I will include that along with the original parts. This gives it a great light trigger. If you need any other information or pictures of anything let me know. Please check your local laws regarding owning an AR-15 in your area. Please let me know if you have any questions. [email protected]

Firm 1049.99 for everything
949.99 for just the rifle plus magazine
20.00 for shipping to any FFL

pix582371906.jpg

Back on the market... buyer wanted me to wait until he sold his gun in order to buy mine. Took 5 days to tell me this fact after committing to buying. Serious buyers only please.

Last edited:
what is the barrel length and what is the price with out mag holder, scope or bipod?