223 ammo shortage ?

9MM is going for 500.00 a thousand now last time I saw a thousand 556 they were selling for 400.00 a thousand that was FMJ a month ago probably doubled by now. I have been stocking up for retirement so I have plenty, I have guys at work begging me to sell them ammo because all the local stores are out nothing but a few shotgun shells.
You fellas down South should see an influx soon...our Brilliant leader here in Canada incase you haven't heard yet....Banned 1500 makes and MODELS OF GUNS here.....no-one can touch there .223's here if on an AR platform which.....is probably 90%

I'm not a fan of FMJ's but they are set up to be stored for extended periods of time in an air tight ammo can . When they became available after O'boma was elected and the price corrected they were very attractive to me .

You fellas down South should see an influx soon...our Brilliant leader here in Canada incase you haven't heard yet....Banned 1500 makes and MODELS OF GUNS here.....no-one can touch there .223's here if on an AR platform which.....is probably 90%
Also any and every SCARY BLACK GUN, my Brand new 50 cal that I always wanted and finally bought 10 days before the sneak attack by the government was launched , my Beretta 9mm CX storm....which was already registered as restricted as are all previously registered restricted AR platforms....which means RANGE USE ONLY , my Custom made LEFT HANDED .460 WEATHERBY that I have owned and hunted with for 40 years....oooh it's too powerful for a civilian to own....tell that to the Dangerous 5. I used to be proud to be Canadian. 1 year till retirement and I have to find a new country to call home!

So what do you do with your AR? Is there a buy back? That really sucks. I hadn't heard about this, but I don't hear a lot of canuck news

Perhaps if all your shot brass was saved you could have reloaded it. It's not difficult. Powder, bullets and primers are out there. My son goes to several desert sites where shooters shoot to pick up brass. He now has 12,000 pcs of .223 and lots of other calibers as well.

Well if you come down here don't be trying to tell my how great it is back home and complain about how costly our health care is as do a lot of Canadians that are working down here and say they are going back when they retire because the U.S. sucks so much more then Canada even while they aren't paying as much for income tax and are allowed to work here .

So what do you do with your AR? Is there a buy back? That really sucks. I hadn't heard about this, but I don't hear a lot of canuck news
Government hasn't figured that out yet! 2 year amnesty...... don't touch em...but give us time to figure it out! Heck...crazy Trudeau....even banned the RUGER NO. 1 in all calibers. Doesn't every mass shooter use a Single shot!

Well if you come down here don't be trying to tell my how great it is back home and complain about how costly our health care is as do a lot of Canadians that are working down here and say they are going back when they retire because the U.S. sucks so much more then Canada even while they aren't paying as much for income tax and are allowed to work here .
Your information is a little skewed! We pay tax on WORLD INCOME! That means we have to pay both taxes my friend!

Canada is well on the way to being the 1st Islamic Country in NA. Look at the minister of immigration. His goal is 1,000,000 "refugees" /year. Since their birth rate is 8 times non "refugees", in 2 generations at most they will have a majority. For them to rule, you must be disarmed (as in all USA blue states). "It's a hard rain that's a gonna fall." Soros's plan is succeeding.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts