• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 222 Remington Brass for sale or trade

Riceguy

DSCN2330.JPG

Without seeing condition of the brass hard to price. I would buy the 80 listed new for $50 shipped.

If it was mid-summer I'd be pretty excited about these and your 6mm.

Put a fair and reasonable price on the
Did a total count, there are 139 new factory casings, 19 Win and 120 Norma's, also there is 17 new factory loaded R-P 100 grn Core Lokt cartridge's,
and 72 Reloads with 40 grn of imr 4895, Speer 75 grain Sp Tip in R-P new cases. not sure of which primer my uncle used they look like remingtons.
Ok great

So did Sealesniper acquire the 80 new Norma if not I'm interested
Without seeing condition of the brass hard to price. I would buy the 80 listed new for $50 shipped.
The 222 Norma 80 rds of Brass is BRAND New!! never fired. Shipping to your area is for 1.50# for that brass,
there is 290 RP cases fired emptys. 120 rds of loaded, RP rounds, I will probably end up pulling them and salvaging the 50 grn bullets. That batch weighs around 5 #, checked today at ups they said $25 to ship to NY

Last edited:
The Brass is BRAND New!! never fired. Shipping to your area is about $27.00 for 5#, yours would be a little less.
$60/100 for Lapua and $68/100 for Nosler(prepped and weight sorted Norma) from Powder Valley. $50/80 is in line with those prices.

I don't know what size flat rate box you can fit them in while in their ammo boxes, but you might be able to beat $27 with a flat rate box. If the buyer doesn't want to pay for the Norma boxes, you can bag the brass and fit them all in a small flat rate box, then the shipping is $9...assuming you're both in the US.

$60/100 for Lapua and $68/100 for Nosler(prepped and weight sorted Norma) from Powder Valley. $50/80 is in line with those prices.

I don't know what size flat rate box you can fit them in while in their ammo boxes, but you might be able to beat $27 with a flat rate box. If the buyer doesn't want to pay for the Norma boxes, you can bag the brass and fit them all in a small flat rate box, then the shipping is $9...assuming you're both in the US.
Thanks for the tip on shipping