• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

222 Ammo

andrews1958

I just bought a Remington 600 in a 222. I now need to buy an assortment of ammo to see which one it shoots the best. If you have some 222 ammo that you would sell, please contact me. Thanks David

David,
I hand load for 222. I could load you some different rounds if you want to try my personal loads. Do you reload? Do you have any spent brass?

Thanks for responding to my post. I love you comments at the bottom of your post. They are so true. I do not handload so I am looking for factory or handloads. My shots will be no longer than 200 yards at coyotes. When I shoot them I just want them to drop. Not to run off and suffer. Your thoughts on bullet type? I have have received a number of load information from members but not sure what will work on mine. Do you have a 222? What works best for you.

Again, thanks

David

I have several .222's. Favorite is a marocchi 222/12 combo gun for coyotes.
What gun/twist are you shooting?
I Shoot 55 gr vmax for 99% of my .222 loads. If you have brass I can load some up for you as I don't have lots of brass.

I bought brass at midsouth for 222 just a couple days ago if any is needed