22 LR Ammo

I just did another check and the prices are still ridiculous and still imo we are being rap*d by the ammo companies, but at least we can still have an opinion in America, at least for now.

Attachments

• 22 ammo5.png
    22 ammo5.png
    516.4 KB · Views: 16
I recently saw a video from Remington that was made at their 22 Rimfire Factory and the Plant manager talking about price.
I'll post if I can find it.

We would have to shoot a box of .22 LRs every week for ten years to run out. BUT the way we give stuff away maybe only five years. Alway have the 17HMRs & 22 Mags for a few years of backup!.

Last edited:
I have enough to last me until my dirtnap, I will share with family and friends if they need some to get by, but it really frustrates me that during the obama years they said stick with us it'll come back down and we did. This time is different, for years they said we're putting out all we can, 24x7x365, but nothing has changed except there does seem to be a few more items out there. But come on $35.00 *amn dollars for a brick of Rem 22LR, even with inflation that is gouging the very people who they said stick with us, now it's take it as long as you can because we're not giving you *$$ holes any breaks and if you don't like it your neighbor will or the guy across town because we are NOT going to increase our supply enough to force down the prices because we've seen what you will pay.
If I didn't mind dealing with homemade blackpowder and flintrock so much I just might go back to that or my bow.
I recently saw a video from Remington that was made at their 22 Rimfire Factory and the Plant manager talking about price.

We would have to shoot a box of .22 LRs every week for ten years to run out. BUT the way we give stuff away maybe only five years. Alway have the 17HMRs & 22 Mags for a few years of backup!.

BTW I saw that video and it was interesting.

You are dying in July?...... brick a month, and all......
Actually my 22 LR are for survival if need be, I can shoot what I have accurately, looking at your collection maybe not as well as you, but probably good enough to do what I need.
I do gripe at the ammo companies, not at those of us that keep them in business. Do I care that people pay 10 times more for whatever it is they get, of course I DO, because that's is also what keeps the prices sky high, but like my comments here that is what's nice about living in the US, at least for now we still have both of these rights. I can gripe about it and people can pay crazy prices for stuff, I'll keep my money for now and gripe.

Please don't get started on the price of new trucks. Or we may never hear the end of it…..
There's a reason I drive a 2012 GMC 4-door 4x4 Duramax with less than 70K miles, $30K used btw - 42K miles 5 years ago it had a gremlin the dealership couldn't find-of course I wasn't told that but since I used to work on vehicles/semi trucks I also fixed this myself, those companies aren't getting my money for a new one either. At least I'm consistent huh.
I'm so cheap I build my own custom rifles, except for my first one-a vintage 1980 model 7mm Express.

ps. you did go here first.

Recent Posts