.22 lead ammo banned in California?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now I gotta vent. You folks cry constantly that there is nothing you can do and they beat you every time. Do you not think they try the same crap constantly in the rest of the country? You can bet your last boattail they do. What makes you different is you don't believe you can beat them. And you can't as long as they have that over you, you are toast. Here is a recent perfect example of what I am talking about. The Libs wanted money to push their agenda in the schools at home. They got up an election, legally advertised it in some obscure rag, and got their buddies all to come out and vote. Local DJ got wind of it on election day and told on them. We heard about it on the way to dinner. Stopped and picked up a daughter and we all three voted against it on the way to dinner. Turned out the measure failed by 2 votes. You think your vote and your voice doesn't count? Maybe yours doesn't but I'm going to make #### sure mine does. Weather yours does or not is totally up to you.
Amen to that brother ! 👍

Hey there all you who disparage California, our wonderful Governor is going to give auto drivers a $400 bonus. This will buy about 1 gallon of gas a week for a year. Now who can possibly complain about that? If you were to stick around long enough you might even get enough to buy a loaf of bread very month, a cup of weekly coffee...who knows what goodies are in store for us.
Biden is giving illegal faniys 4k a pop and flying them all over the country under cover of dark. Taxpayer money...

I was going to do a little ground squrriel hunting out in the desert and was informed that .22 lead ammo cannot be used for any hunting here in Calif.
Does anyone have info on best non lead .22 LR or .22WFM ammo
Handymike,
Look what you started ! 😆
Back to non lead I know 😉
Do you own a 22 mag ? I love them .

This thread rapidly devolved into a bash California thread which unfortunately has been done a thousand times already. As much as I agree with all the sentiments, there isn't much in the ways of constructive solutions for the OP.

Alternative solution for squirrels is to shotgun them, plenty of non toxic loads intended for upland game which would work just fine. Depends on how you are intending to conduct your hunt.

I am very disappointed in several posters in this thread.

Politics discussions are forbidden.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.