• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22 Hunting bullets

Joe270

Looking for some hunting/bonded bullets for my daughter c527 223. Would like to start load development for next deer season. It has a 1-9 twist so should be up good up to 65 grain. Partitions, Game king, etc.

Thanks, Joe

I have some. they were originally bought from midway a few years back. they're Dogtown bullets. the boxes say 55grn. when they were weighed the come out to 60grn. they are soft points. they work real good for deer down here in Texas, but our deer aren't as big as the ones that grow up there. I'll take 20.00 a box. If you buy at least 2 boxes. 25.00 if you buy 1 shipped. have several boxes.

I'll do some research and I appreciate the offer. Need a good bullet that won't explode if my daughter doesn't make a perfect lung/heart shot. They may be what I'm looking for. Thanks, Joe

the 52gr hammer hunter would be my choice I have used the 64 in my 8 twist for culling and hog hunting and they have worked perfectly, hunting with such a small caliber every thing needs to be perfect and these bullets are as close as I have seen for clean killing if you are not wanting the mono type bullet the 60 gr partition is also a great bullet I have seen the 65 gameking work great in a 22-250 and not so great in a 223 just my observations

Hey Joe - I've got some loaded 223 with 60gr Nosler partitions that I'd loaded up for my daughter about 7 years ago or so ... I think there are almost 50 of them in my ammo case ...

If you are interested in these - shoot me a PM ...

Tim

Looks like I'm searching for 60 grain partitions from what research I've done. They appear to be on backorder/out of stock everywhere. Thanks to the demorats

62 grain Scirocco in stock.. Great bullets that will not come apart..

62 grain Scirocco in stock.. Great bullets that will not come apart..
Thank you. Maybe not now since it's public...lol
Does anyone have any real world experience with the hammer hunter bullets 52 grain bullet? Never used that style of bullet also cutting edge seems to offer something similar.

I still think the 52 hammer hunter would be one of your best options and are available they are a little pricey but load development is a breeze with them so it saves a little there

I never had an issue with 55gr hornady sp poked through the ribs out to 200yds which I limit.