22 creedmoor

Both are definitely viable options and early on tried both but Reloder 26 came onto the market right after I built my first 22 Creedmoor and it was a better performer. The newest kid on the block Staball 6.5 is looking like a great option and is what I am currently using.

Both are definitely viable options and early on tried both but Reloder 26 came onto the market right after I built my first 22 Creedmoor and it was a better performer. The newest kid on the block Staball 6.5 is looking like a great option and is what I am currently using.
Ok I tried RE 22 but it wouldn't group under .75ish at 100. I'm prolly going to settle on 40.5 grains of H4350 pushing a Berger hybrid 85 grain bullet groups right at .25-.35 for 3 shots. I just need to get the chrony out.

I haven't tried rl22, I did run rl26 with 88eld and is what I settled on. I tried h1000 but I filled the case full & compressed before I reached pressure. Still didn't get the velocity rl26 yielded. Tried h4350. I liked it but I would have had to taken the lower node with it.

4 or 5 of us have night neck 22-250AI s all built on same teamer. Believe it or not they shoot well with IMR4831 and IMR7828. 75 and 80 trainers at 3400 fps with 25-28" tubes. H1000 has done well too, just takes a bit more.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts