22 Creedmoor Donor Actions

Awesome! I've been looking into working with them- especially for a carbon rock creek or mullerworks. Keep us posted on how it shoots!
I had a mullerworks carbon done in 6.5 prc too. It's on a Tikka long action, had the freebore extended to about 230k for 145-156gr bullets, well see how it shoots. The smith shot 5 dif powder charges 3 shots per with 85 bergers in the 22cr, all 15 were in an inch, I think it'll be a shooter........

When you say they shoot "great", how great is that? 3/8 MOA, Less? What barrel did you drop in?
Benchmark 1/8 twist around 24". Honestly never shot groups with it, worked up a quick load with re26 and 75 gr eld match 3 years ago. Sorry im more of a hunter and bare minimum type of guy. If i remember it clusters 3 that can be covered easily with a nickel at 100 with digital nightvision and thermal. If you want more info there are a couple facebook groups soley for 22 creed.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts