• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.22 Creed

GunsnFitness

Looking for a R700 or M70 .22 Creed. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just looking for a varmint/truck gun. Would also be interested in just a barreled action if that's what you're willing to part with.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks.

Not a real common cartridge, but it's gaining traction, somewhat of a barrel burner. I'm building one now a Tikka 22-250 1:8 that's going to be rechambered to 22 creed. I'll have maybe 800$ into it. Whittaker has the special run 1:8 Tikkas. Just an option! I've already gotten a new stock and bottom metal, same purpose: varmint/truck gun. The 1:8 will stabilize 70-80 gr and 88 eldm from all I've read. I'm looking forward to the project. Best of luck, you're going to enjoy the cartridge

Yea kinda an odd ball, but I thought I would check around to see if anyone had one they might part with before I go the build route. Building is fun but wait time at the gunsmith kills me! Thanks for the info!

Recent Posts