• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.22 Bolt Gun Precision Trainer

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Like title says. Looking at voodoo, CZ, bergara B14R, Christensen arms, etc. would like one with a manners T2 style stock. That style, but it doesn't have to be a manners per say. Must accept PayPal FF.

300 that CZ looks like a sweet trainer nearly bought one last week

I only have a 200 yard range and the 6CM I have makes it stupid easy to hit little targets. I need a lot of tigger time and working fundamentals. I figure a .22 at 200 yards with some wind on tiny targets will give me the practice I need. I have a lot of weak points I identified.

rimfirecentral.com?

Yeah I considered it. I'm on three forums and I'm trying to slow down my internet usage. I'm resisting trying to join another forum at the moment.

Heck get a 10/22 and match loads that's what I been doing at 100 scoped of course

So I have an old school 10/22 target with a SWFA HD 5-20 on it. It's awesome, but it's not what I need for muscle memory. I love the 10/22s. Only thing ruger got right. ;)

Has no one tryed or have shot the 22 Lr Mag with any "good" result! Won a Henry in the 22 LRM. So far a tack driver at 75 yds!