• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250ai

tjonh2001

I am selling my 22-250AI with a nikon tactical(older better version) 4x16x50 duplex. The barreled action was built by nathan dagley at SSG. He has built 12 rifles for me in the past and all of them are tack drivers. I have personally shot this rifle well under the 1/2moa gaurantee that he puts on them. This gun is a tack driver. I will send load data for 75amaxs with 4831sc shooting around 3500fps. I have shot this rifle 268 times. I used this rifle for coyote hunting and long range varmites. The coating on the barreled action is in fair condition.some spots are thinner. I can have it recaoted if you like. You can see a small scratch on the barrel just under the scope (see picture). The stock and scope were painted by receently so they are in great condition. This rifle has been in the field but I try my best to take care of my stuff.
Trued rem700sa
Fluted broughton 1-8 twist
Chamber/threading with protector threaded 5/8x24
Jewell trigger
Bolt knob
Badger m5 with either a 5 or 10 round mag
Hs stock with Texture and bedding
Rings/base
Nikon tactical 4x16x50
Flushcups with both male and female ends
Coating

I am willing to sell with redding dies and over 90 pieces of fire formed brass. 2650shipped to your dealer.
Possible trades
105 bergers
S&B or USO scopes
Custom actions
700sa mcmillan/manners stocks
406.jpg

404.jpg

402.jpg

407.jpg

Last edited: