• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250 Ammo FS/FT

clbrown23

I got a couple odd rounds of 22-250 ammo I am trying to get rid of.
*17 rounds of Federal Premium 22-250 Rem. 55gr Blitzking
*30 rounds of Winchester 22-250 Rem. 45gr JHP - Varmint High Velocity (4000 FPS)

I don't know what to list these at, just trying to move them so I'm open to reasonable offers.

Also would be willing to trade for 22-250 brass, preferably WIN
Thanks for the look

Hi just trying to save you some grief, between mailing getting paid and what you are going to get for them, I would just shoot them or even better pull the bullets and disassemble them, and you will be left with new brass which is what you wanted to begin with.

Dean

I got a couple odd rounds of 22-250 ammo I am trying to get rid of.
*17 rounds of Federal Premium 22-250 Rem. 55gr Blitzking
*30 rounds of Winchester 22-250 Rem. 45gr JHP - Varmint High Velocity (4000 FPS)

I don't know what to list these at, just trying to move them so I'm open to reasonable offers.

Also would be willing to trade for 22-250 brass, preferably WIN
Thanks for the look
how much brass i got a few or whats the shipped price

Dean thank you for the advice. I thought about doing that (pulling them) but the more I though about it the worse I felt having unused powder and bullets so I figured I'd post them and see what I could get out of em. That way someone is at least shooting them.

derickd, the ammo is sold pending funds. But I'd be interested in buying your brass? PM me what kind of brass, quantity, and brand if you are interested. Thanks