• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 215 M primers

XParaman

Looking for some Fed 215M primers to load for an Elk hunt this fall. Please advise me if you can part with a box or two. Thanks.

yeah man its going to be tricky finding someone willing to ship something like that off to you...more expensive too then maybe if you went to a pro shop that sells primers...

I have some but i'm in south west Montana
What would you want and how about shipping? I am just trying to get the best load I can for a new Remington 700 5r and checking with all the info I can find, these primers are the best most consistent. I hate to spend so much money on them as Iam a retired SFC from the Army and on a limited budget, but, if your gong to hunt elk, you want the best you can afford.

I dont know about shipping primers, i've never done it. Have you tried cci 250's? in all my hunting guns they have worked the best. The only thing I shoot the fed 215 in is a 338 lapua. If you are set on the 215's figure out the shipping and send me a pm.
I would look at the Midsouth site though that is $20 less than I paid and the shipping is prob. the same.

Last time I was in Scheel's in sparks, they had them.
sorry about the delay, Iam an old retired soldier who loses time now and then. I would take a brick if you have it. I notice that these primers are out of stock most of the time so I will buy what I can and put it up.