• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 215 hybrids

huntinfool18

I have a 100ct box of 215 hybrids I'm not going to use. I would like to trade or sell for the right price.
I am looking for some Peterson 280 ackley brass

I'll take em. (if the price isn't insane) 209-663-8120 shoot me a text and ill get you paid. And i'll give barehandlineman the same deal and just ship them his way instead in case he misses this thread.

I have a 100ct box of 215 hybrids I'm not going to use. I would like to trade or sell for the right price.
I am looking for some Peterson 280 ackley brass
I reached out to Peterson's a few months ago about 280 AI brass. They responded quickly and were very helpful. At that time, they said around August/September for 280AI brass. I've had a backorder on that brass for many, many months now. If you haven't already, maybe email and see what the current status is. Those 215's are pure gold right now.

1627739835471.png

I know I haven't been able to find them in a long time. Just my luck I never stocked up because I have never had a issue before this last pandemic craze of getting Bullets. It's always powder, now it's everything!