210M primer packaging? Are these old?

fla1224

Stopped buy a fairly out of the way fairly more run down gun shop today and they had 3 boxes of 1k count 210M primers. The gentleman would only sell 2-100 ct boxes per day and since I haven't had a ton of luck finding them I got them. This is what they look like, and the last 210M I bought were the gold medal with different packaging. Are these ones very old or something? I felt like that would be unlikely with the way you can't find anything anymore and people have bought it all up, but is there a different explanation? Just want to make sure these are ok to use. Thanks
C805F729-AF43-41C6-8649-4AB4D5AB6A0B.jpeg

Assuming that they have been stored in a reasonably decent atmosphere, and have not been exposed to any form of penetrating oil......you should be fine.

I'm using primers purchased in the '80's that have been exposed to several wide ranges in humidly as well as some pretty good temperature swings......they have performed exactly as expected when they were new!

I may not use them in a firearm that may be used for self defense on animals or human, but for any other use.....full speed ahead! memtb

I've got thousands just like them. Stored in basement in my gun room. Work just fine!
I always write the dates on my primer boxes and have some of the same from June 1984. And use them for hunting and target. Never ever did I have a dud!! And I have primers from Fed CCI and Remington Shoot Straight!!

Stopped buy a fairly out of the way fairly more run down gun shop today and they had 3 boxes of 1k count 210M primers. The gentleman would only sell 2-100 ct boxes per day and since I haven't had a ton of luck finding them I got them. This is what they look like, and the last 210M I bought were the gold medal with different packaging. Are these ones very old or something? I felt like that would be unlikely with the way you can't find anything anymore and people have bought it all up, but is there a different explanation? Just want to make sure these are ok to use. Thanks
View attachment 281153
I still have 3 bricks of this left which I'm still using off and on with no problems they work just fine. As long as they were stored properly, but... it might be noted it's hard to kill a primer they are tougher than you might think.