210 SMK

ewallace

I shot some of the new .308 210 SMKs at the Iowa 1000 yard BR state championship match last weekend in my Light Gun and some of the 6.5mm 142g SMKs in my Heavy Gun. Here are the results /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
417187-big.jpg

A little inconsistant don't you think? 3 targets around 8" and then one under 4"? I guess you finially decided to quit half assing it for the one right?
Congratulations and good shooting!

crow mag,
That's gotta be some awesome bullets!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Congratulations!

Wow, that's even cooler than your 870 Meters crow kill. (you can post that pick again). No wonder the crows and humane society don't like you.
But I'm still most impressed by your scout and the 1520 yard kill

Eric -- very cool...love that 3.8" group /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif That gun is tuned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congrats!

JB

Now that is what I call "bringin' home the wood"! Nice job Crow mag. That isn't by chance a pic of how you got your name is it? Head shots are always good on vermin.

By the way, I've heard of the 338 nawakwa but not the 30 nawakwa. Is it the same thing just necked down?

JB it shure is nice when they all come togather like that keep them all in the wight.
Thats how I got the name big gun to kill crows
The 30 Nawakwa is a 338 Lapua imp shortend necked to .30

crow mag,

Congratulations on your shooting, great job!
Where abouts are you located in MI?
I'm north of Grand Rapids.

JD338

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.