208 gr amax in stock and cheap

Joe, thanks for the info. I just ordered me some of these bullets from cabelas and they are backordered!!! I would buy from natchez but shipping alone is 15 bucks! I will just pick mine up at the retail cablea store instead of paying shipping. Thanks for the info though!

Joe, thanks for the info. I just ordered me some of these bullets from cabelas and they are backordered!!! I would buy from natchez but shipping alone is 15 bucks! I will just pick mine up at the retail cablea store instead of paying shipping. Thanks for the info though!
They are high on their shipping cost. But other places online want almost 50 bucks!

They have them here as well:
Hornady 30 Cal .308 208 Grain A Max/100

I set up availability notice with like 12 web sites and got an e-mail about them being in stock from almost all of them within an hour of each other! Hornady must make these in big batches and ship at one time.

thats funny because I said availabilty with midway and I got an email today saying they were in. Cabelas had them priced at 32 so I thought it was fair price. I have never loaded these bullets or reloaded at all. But I hear good things about these and am excited to see how they perform.

I just checked the other site and shipping was expensive there too. Is it always this expensive to ship bullets? I ordered some bergers from another site and shipping was 2.99 and was very happy with that. I just hate paying too much for shipping.

yeah thats a ripoff ... 19 bucks for shipping lol.. what ever happen to if it fits it ships lo:)

Powder Valley has them in stock right now for $27.03 per hundred. I just received mine last night and shipping was $9.95 to Florida

Powder Valley is a great company and they treat us shooters right. Give them a shot if you haven't done business with them before. You wont be disappointed.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts