• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

204 Ruger

dgarrett

Looking for a rifle chambered in 204 ruger... Let me know what you have, price with shipping to FFL at 59701... Dave

Looking for a rifle chambered in 204 ruger... Let me know what you have, price with shipping to FFL at 59701... Dave
Great caliber. We bought a Ruger M77 II SS Laminated stock when the .204 was first introduced'."2004". Have shot many coyotes, chucks, PDs. still holds a 0.156 group. after several thousand rounds and I have re crowned it.
I wish that our shop was finished ,we want to chamber a few .204s for SBK 39gr. 2022 will be the year when we are up and running.
H-4895 is the powder for this caliber, but have not seen any H4895 in years. Believe it or not the when Hodgdon started his business he purchased several thousand pounds of powder in rail cars, in drums the size of a 30 gallon from the government at Post WWII. The Powder he bought is now "H-4895". Hodgdon started his empire off of discarded military powder.
Just a side note.
Would love to build you a 204 for varmint predator rifle!

This is for my grand daughter... have a few others that are sending me prices and pictures and I will let you know within a few days what one I think fits her the best.... Thanks Dave

This is for my grand daughter... have a few others that are sending me prices and pictures and I will let you know within a few days what one I think fits her the best.... Thanks Dave
Danny that is GREAT you are getting for your granddaughter. What will she be shooting/hunting?
I can't get Jill away from the .204 when shooting varmints or paper.
Lapua case, H4895 (26.8 gr) and SBK 39gr.

I have a pretty little Ruger #1S in 204 Ruger I've been thinking about parting with I also have close to 500 rds of ammo to go with it.