204 ruger 1 bullet for all your hunting .

I have not seen any of that ammo around here on shelves yet, I remembered you liked it and was going to try some, the 24 grain NTX, I mean. My main stay is the 39 SBK so far. Out here in Mondamtana, we are going to get 300-500 yard shots, that is why I shoot metal plates on days with some wind so I get a feel for the drift..............you get my drift? 🤣

Ryan you may want the 270 grain Triple Shock in a .375...................use the .204 to shoot the flies off their ears....:oops: you sound like you are right off that show "Gunsmoke"....Buffler.

Read the book "the big sky" by A. b. Guthrie. Favorite book ever. You won't regret

I have not seen any of that ammo around here on shelves yet, I remembered you liked it and was going to try some, the 24 grain NTX, I mean. My main stay is the 39 SBK so far. Out here in Mondamtana, we are going to get 300-500 yard shots, that is why I shoot metal plates on days with some wind so I get a feel for the drift..............you get my drift? 🤣
That was the first round ever shot through the TC 204,and one of the most accurate,the 39 BKing is for those 1/4 mile shots,I used an HSM factory loaded 39 Bking and made the 500 yard shot,30 in drop at that range and over 400 ft pounds,so I understand exactly what you're saying.My coyote dropped in his tracks and tip of tail twitched for about 20 seconds.

39 grain SBK, my rifle really loves the bullet.....only shot 3 coyotes so far but no exit and 2 of 3 dropped dead. Have shot 2 badgers, dropped dead no exit.....shooting plates out to 500 yards, drops are spot on and they leave a good hickey in the metal even at 500 yards. Will know more by december, but love the gun and it loves 39 grain SBK .with 29.5 grains Accurate 2520 powder.....rifle is a CZ Varmint. BC on the SBK is as good as it gets in .20 caliber. YMMV just my opinion.
39 gr SBK & VV135. One hole groups @ 100 yds. Will try AA2520 as I shoot it in my swift.

I am going to 40gr Berger this coming season. The only difference would be in the 40 gr bullet. 40gr would buck the wind a better than 35gr Berger.

40g Berger was my first choice. Using 24.6g Benchmark in a 22inch tube only going 3350 though. Hopefully another grain in load development will get me more velocity. Accuracy is excellent where I'm at and it's more important obviously but I was looking for another 150fps with a custom 204

I can tell you where to get them online if you're
Target Sports USA,have plenty ,good company they have about 100 boxes available,fast shipping to,a devastating little round out to about 350 yards.

39 SBK for me also! 26gr RL10 rem primer, one little hole at a 100 yds with a 9 power scope, velocity is 3870 and don't think I've ever even seen one flick a tail after I shoot them with it, they are all DRT! But up close stay off the shoulder!

39 SBK for me also! 26gr RL10 rem primer, one little hole at a 100 yds with a 9 power scope, velocity is 3870 and don't think I've ever even seen one flick a tail after I shoot them with it, they are all DRT! But up close stay off the shoulder!

What length barrel are you running to getting that lightning speed ?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.