2022 Sheep Hunts

Amazing how many people with 3 +1 points drew this year in Colorado. Just goes to show that the value of weighted points is often misunderstood.

Amazing how many people with 3 +1 points drew this year in Colorado. Just goes to show that the value of weighted points is often misunderstood.
Took me a few more than 3+1. And i fully expected it to take me 14-16 years to draw. This year was the tenth or eleventh year applying.

Yes. I drew with 3+11 in 2020. I still watch the unit I took my sheep in and there was a 3+1 this year. It is really a lottery and the weighted help, but not significantly on Sheep, Goat, and Moose. I have a few more years to decide, but with the fee on points now, it may chase a few people out, and will be interesting to see where this trends in the coming years. I don't imagine it will change the landscape significantly.

I can't wait to see some sheep stories this fall/winter! good luck to all!

Found these today while scouting with my kids. Hoping to get a few bachelor herds located and patterned. Found one other group but don't feel the leader of that group was old enough. 2 of these would do fine for me if I get the opportunity.