• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2021 Swaro 10x42 EL Range TA - $3450 OBO

Selling the new Swarovski El Range TA 10x42. I bought new about a month ago. They've been to the range 2-3 times; perfect condition. Comes with a new Kuiu Pro Bino harness in Verde 2.0. Asking $3450 Net. Cash, Paypal F&F, Venmo. Free UPS 2 Day Shipping.

Thanks for looking!
J.D. @ 970.986.0662

Attachments

• IMG_8174.jpg
    IMG_8174.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 36
These would be a pretty substantial purchase, I would suggest that with your low post count that you provide photos with your username as per the forum rules. A location would also be very helpful.

Liddy

Reactions: BWB
These would be a pretty substantial purchase, I would suggest that with your low post count that you provide photos with your username as per the forum rules. A location would also be very helpful.

Liddy
Thanks for contributing to my post Liddy. If my picture and date on the photo makes anyone feel better about purchasing a $3500 pair of binos, let me know. I'll even put their name and photo and price of the binos on the photo and their favorite song in the background. We'll customize this stuff!

Seriously, anyone who is interested in the binos, they are real. You're either interested in buying Swaros or you're not. Bargain hunters don't apply. I'll send you all the photos you'll ever want. I'll meet you in person if you happen to live in CO.

Last edited: