2021 Purple Heart build

Ok vortex has come aboard again this year. They are willing to donate any crossfire scope. Which they do have a 6-24 but I wasn't thinking a lower end scope and 6 is getting on the high end for hunting. So I asked if I could upgrade and cover some cost. They are willing to do some deal like that also. So I'm thinking the strike fire 5-25 ffp
It will be a bit of money on my end but I think it's a scope worth having for a custom.
Whaya your thoughts? I'd like to stick with vortex as they have been great sponsors for many year's and they deserve the loyalty back.

Well Hammer bullets jumped aboard for this project so we will be launch some kind of long heavier pill.
They are donating custom load work and ammo.
That being said the 7 twist 243 would be able to shoot monos, and big cup core or factory 95gr.
It's very weird here in Michigan as even the creedmore hasn't been huge among the hunting world. Especially the 6mm.
Turty, turty was big when I grew up there😁😁

Ok update,
So I have custom action donated by Joel Russo, load work and ammo by the Hammer Bullets guys, Carbon Six is donating a carbon barrel of my choice, Salmon River is donating a titanium muzzle break and some other custom parts, vortex came along with a steep discount so I got the strike eagle 5-25 ffp. Moa, I have a great gunsmith that has donated the building of said rifle. I've got a few emails out on stocks and have some great ones in mind. Only thing I think I'm needing is bottom metal and a trigger. Gonna contact EGW tomorrow for rings.
Can't wait to get this together and get selling tickets.
Thanks to all the guys who donated to this especially the ones on this forum.

Ok so update, as I'm building a new house things have been slow.
AG composites is donating a stock.
So down to just a trigger and bottom metal.
I'm purchasing the magpul one as I have had it on my main rifle I hunt with for years and it's my favorite. Works great.
Also haven't decided on whether to do the standard .243 or the .243Ai.
You could shoot factory ammo and be fine. Being it's a total custom I think the AI would be fine as almost all people who would be excited by this build would be hand loading and hammer is providing the ammo.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.