2021 LRH Group Hunt For Elk With Non-Typical Outfitters

Yes,

I'm hunting with them this year, along with my 33yo son and 25yo nephew. Elk rifle hunt in Oct.

Maybe we will see ya there.
I sure hope so!!! I got lucky and drew a general tag with 2 points. Not sure which hunt yet. Was slated for the second hunt. It was a last minute book. I'll be driving from South Ga. so I have to add a 1000.00 for fuel thanks to Brandon!!!!! Maybe we can talk about it some time soon. Feel like it's already a successful hunt just being able to go!!!

Hey guys great question. Here at NTO we are happy to offer a 2023 group hunt. The Wyoming point creep has made planning an entire week of LRH Members a little more challenging from the guaranteed tag perspective. But hey, we are always up for a challenge. We love working with Len, Andy and the whole LRH team. These hunts have been highly successful from a multitude of perspectives.

We are currently conducting our shooting class and scouting for the 2022 season, so I am not in the office much but please reach out if I can help answer any questions or anything. Looking forward to visiting about this with you guys!

Very Respectfully,
Robb Wiley
happy.jpg
matt.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know what the point situation is now? I recall you used to be able to get this hunt with 1 point if you paid for a pricier tag, or 2 points for the "regular" tag. Given creep I didn't apply last year....I now have 2 points so will be getting another and have 3 for 2023.

I am the one in the bottom picture in Rob's latest post at Shooting School, which I highly recommend. For Elk, I think you now need 3 pts for Special draw and 4 points for general Draw but May be slightly off. Deer is 9+ for 2023.

I guess I got lucky. I booked with Rob with a very slim chance with 2 pts. Bought the special tag. I'm thankful to be going. Wanted to do the shooting class with him, but my plates been full trying to get ready for the hunt after my mild stroke. Enjoy every moment. You never know when things will change.

I'll have 4 pts. For mule deer next year, but don't think I'm going to be as lucky lol. I am going to try anyway. Like I said…. You never know.

I guess I got lucky. I booked with Rob with a very slim chance with 2 pts. Bought the special tag. I'm thankful to be going. Wanted to do the shooting class with him, but my plates been full trying to get ready for the hunt after my mild stroke. Enjoy every moment. You never know when things will change.

I'll have 4 pts. For mule deer next year, but don't think I'm going to be as lucky lol. I am going to try anyway. Like I said…. You never know.

How'd it go Southern 62?